COVID-19 POLICIES & PROCEDURES
If you have a scheduled appointment and you or someone you have been in contact with has had symptoms associated with COVID-19 including fever, cough or loss of smell, please call us and we will reschedule your appointment without penalty.
- Please reschedule if you have the following:
- Do you have a fever or an above normal temperature? (greater than 100.3 is considered "febrile")
- Have you experienced shortness of breath or had trouble breathing?
- Do you have a dry cough?
- Do you have a runny nose?
- Have you recently lost or had a reduction in your sense of taste or smell?
- Have you been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting results?
- Have you traveled outside of the U.S. by air or cruise ship in the past 14 days?
- Have you traveled within the U.S. by air, bus, or train within the past 14 days?
- Please wear a personal mask if you feel more comfortable as they are optional.
- Bring extra layers for warmth as we run our office cooler.
- Adhere to all current social distancing guidelines with other patients while in our office.